#SummerSplash Giveaway Event with Tupperware
Welcome to Summer Splash hosted by Life With Two Boys, With Our Best, and Bella So Savvy! This event begins on May 14, 2012 at 12:01am EST and will end on May 27, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
Over 100 blogs have come together to bring you some amazing prizes to help you kick off your summer... with a SPLASH! Each blog is giving away at least $25 worth of prizes, plus we have an awesome grand prize for one very lucky winner. Be sure to hop along to each of the participating blogs because the more giveaways you enter, the more chances you have at winning the Grand Prize!
So what's this Grand Prize we're talking about? Thanks to Kid's Creations one very lucky winner is going to win a Two Ring Adventure Playset valued at $3,598! Made from the highest quality Redwood and loaded with fun activities, this swing set is sure to make this summer one to remember! (Please note that the grand prize is only open to residents of the Continental United States and does not include assembly/installation.)
Enter the Grand Prize!
I absolutely love Tupperware! Doesn't everyone remember this toy? My kids had one as well and they loved it!
And who doesn't have these in their kitchen? And if you don't, get them. My kids love them!
My wish list is huge because I love Tupperware. It's a name I can trust!
My giveaway is for a set of all purpose bowls. Julie (my amazing Tupperware consultant) has donated this super cool 3 piece bowl set! Perfect for summer time!
Wanna win? Of course you do! Enter on the rafflecopter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
After you have entered, don't forget to check out all the other bloggers who are offering amazing giveaways as well!

I absolutely love Tupperware! Doesn't everyone remember this toy? My kids had one as well and they loved it!
And who doesn't have these in their kitchen? And if you don't, get them. My kids love them!
My wish list is huge because I love Tupperware. It's a name I can trust!
My giveaway is for a set of all purpose bowls. Julie (my amazing Tupperware consultant) has donated this super cool 3 piece bowl set! Perfect for summer time!
- Set of all-purpose bowls great for preparing, storing and serving.
- Turquish/Lime/Sunny
- Set of 3 features 6-cup/1.4 L, 8¾-cup/2.1 L and 12-cup/2.8 L capacity bowls.
Wanna win? Of course you do! Enter on the rafflecopter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
After you have entered, don't forget to check out all the other bloggers who are offering amazing giveaways as well!

Disclaimer: Please note that the Summer Splash hosts and participating bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
Labels: giveaway





219 Comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 219 of 219-
At
May 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 4:05 PM ,
michedt said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 4:05 PM ,
michedt said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM ,
Colleen Fuller said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 5:08 PM ,
Colleen Fuller said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 5:09 PM ,
Colleen Fuller said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 5:35 PM ,
sarah79harding said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM ,
Teresa Thompson said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 6:01 PM ,
Teresa Thompson said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM ,
Teresa Thompson said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM ,
Grace Matthews said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM ,
Grace Matthews said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM ,
Grace Matthews said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 6:41 PM ,
Lori Carey said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM ,
Lori Carey said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 8:50 PM ,
lmurley2000 said...
-
-
At
May 27, 2012 at 8:51 PM ,
lmurley2000 said...
-
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 219 of 219
Season-Serve® Container
i love swimming
I love going to the beach during the summer.
I'd really like to have the One Touch® Reminder Canister Set
I signed up with Julie!
Swimming! Love it!
I would like to have the Classic Pitchers Set
love picking berries in the summer
signed up. marine.mom42@hotmail.com
I love being outdoors and not having to wear so much clothes. marine.mom42@hotmail.com
Servalier® 10-Pc. Bowl Set. marine.mom42@hotmail.com
Signed up for Juli's updates
I love going to the beach
One Touch® Reminder Canister Set
Going out on the boat!!
I'd like the CrystalWave® Lunch’n Dish with Cold Cup
I love Summer because it's time to go to the beach or go fishing. Thank you for the contest!
leaguebet@gmail.com
I would like the Classic Pitchers Set with push-button seals from Julie's Tupperware. Thank you!
leaguebet@gmail.com
i love all the flowers
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
i like the pack and store rectangular set
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home