Monday, April 1, 2013

Springtime Giveaway Hop


 photo springtimegiveawayhop_zps51e362b7.png
Welcome to the Springtime Giveaway Hop
hosted by Weidknecht.com

For a great spring kickoff giveaway we have a $25 paypal or amazon gift card for one lucky reader.  Wanna win?  It's easy, just enter on the rafflecopter below.
 
After you enter my giveaway,
hop around to the other participating blogs
and enter their giveaways too!

This giveaway runs from
12:01am on April 1, 2013 to
11:59PM on April 7, 2013.  Open World Wide!
 

 
 

Labels:

278 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 278 of 278
At April 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Lynnette said...

I started an awesome new job in NYC this winter and I can't wait to explore the city once the weather gets nicer this spring!

lpenoro@aol.com

 
At April 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm looking forward to warmer weather.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing my grandson on his birthday.
Sherry Compton
savewish@yahoo.com

 
At April 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to NO MORE SNOW, being able to open the windows for fresh air, and watching the flowers and trees bloom.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Teish said...

Bare ground!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Kim Reid said...

I'm looking forward to spending more time outside, thanks!

kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

 
At April 6, 2013 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Karen A. said...

Warmer weather and flowers

 
At April 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM , Blogger lsmoore49 said...

To all the beautiful flowers, green grass, green trees. Tired of all the dead looking things. Children playing and warmer warmer warmer and hope dry weather. :)

 
At April 6, 2013 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Audrey B said...

I'm looking forward to my boyfriend visiting me from out of town!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Courtney Reads said...

Planting a garden with my family.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Chip said...

Looking forward to it warming up and everything turning green!!
Entered under the name of Jill

 
At April 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Amber said...

I'm looking forward to the warm weather.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 7:30 PM , Blogger aatwell2 said...

I'm looking forward to the smell of flowers in the yard....

 
At April 6, 2013 at 7:34 PM , Blogger IcyPinkLemonade said...

Warmer weather!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Jennifer Paige said...

I'm looking forward to warmer weather and green trees.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am excited for warmer weather so we can go hiking. Love hiking in the spring months. sweepmorey at gmail dot com

 
At April 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM , Blogger ThriftyAnnabella said...

Warm weather
annabella @ centurytel dot net

 
At April 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM , Blogger cjabdelnour said...

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WEEING THE FLOWERS BLOOM. Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

 
At April 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Megan Parsons said...

fresh air and warm weather!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM , Blogger STRANGEONE1120 said...

the tulip festival

 
At April 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Aly said...

I'm looking forward to warmer weather - it SNOWED here on Friday.

acartwrightmorell at gmail dot com

 
At April 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM , Blogger brendaelsner said...

The flowers.

 
At April 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Amanda Rauch said...

I am looking forward to the tulips in my yard!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 11:58 PM , Blogger smilekisses said...

Yard sales!
dolniaks at consolidated dot net

 
At April 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM , Blogger Derek Timm said...

The weather getting warmer, doing activities outside!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Breanne said...

Flowers

 
At April 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM , Blogger Snow87 said...

I'm looking forward the warm weather and green nature! :)
Thanks for the great giveaway!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Taking my daughter to the zoo

 
At April 7, 2013 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

I am looking forward to the warmer weather

luvdatmouse at charter dot net

 
At April 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Hotsnotty2 said...

Working on my garden.

FunkyColdMadena@hotmail.com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Sarah Hayes said...

im looking forward to warmer weather

 
At April 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Melanie Montgomery said...

Im looking forward to the weather

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Erica C. said...

I'm looking forward to wearing shorts.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:23 AM , Blogger sparkedcat said...

I am looking forward to Memorial Day weekend.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to spring storms

 
At April 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Southern Rambles said...

The weather getting warmer, and being able to take the kids outside to the park..

 
At April 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

i am looking forward to warmer weather
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
tony l smoaks on rafflecopter

 
At April 7, 2013 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Debra Guillen said...

looking forward to working in my flowers

 
At April 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM , Blogger guettel78 said...

I'm looking forward to going out to the park and playing tennis outdoors again.

Geoff K
gkaufmanss at yahoo dot com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the sun coming back.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM , Blogger jules mcnubbin (buttmuffin) said...

planting flowers and rain showers

 
At April 7, 2013 at 10:37 AM , Blogger heymissvirginia said...

I am looking forward to the sun and beach.
Virginia Rowell

 
At April 7, 2013 at 11:29 AM , Blogger maryjaco1 said...

I longer daytime hours.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Crystal F said...

I'm looking forward to the start of softball. My oldest plays travel softball so we are always on a field somewhere and it's so much fun. Thank you!
crystalfaulkner2000 at yahoo dot com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Tara W said...

I'm looking forward to working in the garden.
Tara Woods

 
At April 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Michelle B said...

I'm looking forward to putting away the snow shovels.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Mary Gardner said...

warmer weather

jagar0047 at yahoo dot com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Meggiedarlin said...

Some warm weather would be nice.

ighmeg at yahoo dot com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM , Blogger AEKZ2 said...

I'm looking forward to planting flowers

 
At April 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Carolyn Daley said...

I am looking forward to warmer weather to go swimming.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the beautiful warmer weather - no more snow!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM , Blogger richied.becky said...

I looked forward to the cherry blossom trees in bloom.

classy_mommie@yahoo.com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Melissa Storms said...

I am looking forward to gardening!I can't wait.
upstatemissy@gmail.com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the return of the farmers market

 
At April 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Holly S. said...

Warm weather! Gardening! Swimming! Camping! So excited; I really don't like Winter!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM , Blogger celina k said...

Gardening!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM , Blogger danw78704 said...

twitted this today, 07/04
http://www.twitter.com/myspotme

 
At April 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM , Blogger deniseyweesy said...

cessation of the snow..

 
At April 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Roxann said...

I am looking forward to being able to open the windows and get fresh air in the house. (Roxann)

 
At April 7, 2013 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

the sunshine

 
At April 7, 2013 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Spending days at the beach

 
At April 7, 2013 at 6:21 PM , Blogger daveshir2005 said...

The flowers

daveshir2005@yahoo.com
fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

 
At April 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Some warm weather, finally!!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM , Blogger dlhaley said...

I am looking forward to the weather.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM , Blogger candy said...

planting a garden with my kids wilcarvic
[at]gmail[dot[com]]

 
At April 7, 2013 at 7:40 PM , Blogger buzzd said...

working in the garden

 
At April 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

the warmer weather
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)Com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM , Blogger slehan said...

Spring: longer days, warmer weather, growing things.
Thanks for the contest.

slehan at juno dot com

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM , Blogger cman said...

Another baby!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:32 PM , Blogger thescribbler said...

I'm looking forward to starting to date after losing my husband three years ago. Now it's all in finding someone to ask me out. :) I like the cool weather in the Spring and spending time working in the yard also.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:48 PM , Blogger kmcgrew213 said...

yard sales!!!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:50 PM , Blogger vicjbr said...

picking flowers and making arrangements from my own yard

 
At April 7, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Cheryl Chervitz said...

I'm looking forward to the new flowers and the warm sunny days.

 
At April 7, 2013 at 11:43 PM , Blogger timelesstotes said...

I look forward this spring to warmer weather.

donnawilson917@gmail.com

 
At April 8, 2013 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Watching my yard turn green again!
monicaplatz@comcast.net

 
At April 8, 2013 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a great giveaway -- thank you very much!
monicaplatz@comcast.net

 
At April 8, 2013 at 8:05 PM , Blogger adigangi said...

Looking forward to spending more time outside on the farm and less time indoors!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Judy W said...

Spring flowers and warm weather!

 
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 278 of 278

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home