Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Win $25 in the the #SummerSplash Giveaway Event


Welcome to the 2nd Annual Summer Splash Event hosted by Life With Two Boys and With Our Best!

A bunch of great blogs have come together to bring you some amazing prizes to help you kick off your summer... with a SPLASH! Each blog is giving away at least $25 worth of prizes, plus we have an awesome grand prize for one very lucky winner. Be sure to hop along to each of the participating blogs because the more giveaways you enter, the more chances you have at winning the Grand Prize!

Our giveaway for you is a $25 Paypal credit to do whatever you want with.  Yep, $25 to spend anywhere!  Just enter on the rafflecopter below for your chance!

Giveaway open World Wide.

 
So what's this Grand Prize we're talking about? Thanks to Trex Outdoor Furniture, one very lucky winner is going to win a Yacht Club 3-Piece Rocker Set valued at $1,317! Made in the USA and constructed of durable HDPE recycled lumber, this Rocker Set is sure to help you slow down and relax this Summer and for many years to come!



Now how about entering a ton of other giveaways?



Disclaimer: Please note that the Summer Splash hosts and participating bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.

Labels:

304 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 304 of 304
At May 23, 2013 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I'm looking forward to going to the amusement park and just having fun with family and friends. Plus, I really hope I get this interesting internship (:

 
At May 24, 2013 at 1:35 AM , Blogger MoranSha said...

my last summer break

 
At May 24, 2013 at 2:00 AM , Blogger Brenda Penton said...

Looking forward to camping

 
At May 24, 2013 at 2:59 AM , Blogger Elena Rudaya said...

I'm looking forward to lots of sun rays!

Elena Rudaya
queen-of-pain at yandex dot com

 
At May 24, 2013 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Aimée Dillon said...

I was looking forward to the summer, but my husband lost his job and I had to get a second job. :( Now I am NBOT looking forward to the summer

 
At May 24, 2013 at 6:55 AM , Blogger DespinaV said...

SWIMMING!!

deb_oro@yahoo.gr

 
At May 24, 2013 at 7:29 AM , Blogger jammvj66 said...

I am looking forward to going on vacation

 
At May 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am excited for swimming and getting a little bit of a tan and maybe a vacation!

 
At May 24, 2013 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Spending time at the beach!

 
At May 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Becca Ann said...

Going to the beach

 
At May 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

All the outdoor activities and getting together w/ family and friends!

 
At May 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM , Blogger livingbelowtheclouds said...

looking foward to rest

 
At May 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM , Blogger guettel78 said...

I'm looking forward to playing a lot of tennis and taking a vacation to NYC.

Geoff K
gkaufmanss at yahoo dot com

 
At May 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Kylie Carlson said...

I'm looking forward to spending time in the sun and working in my garden.

 
At May 24, 2013 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Kim H. said...

going to Maine!

 
At May 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Wendy Mastin said...

spending time with my new grandson

 
At May 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I'm looking forward to my vacation time so we can take a much needed vacation and spend more time with our dd!

 
At May 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Amanda @ MyLifeIGuess.com said...

I'm looking forward to finally being able to run 5K this summer!!

 
At May 24, 2013 at 8:20 PM , Blogger michele376 said...

I am looking forward to spending time outside working in my flowers.
beh2351@frontier.com

 
At May 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

swimming

 
At May 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM , Blogger A Roach said...

I'm looking forward to swimming

 
At May 25, 2013 at 4:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I hope you are having a lovely day. I am looking forward to a visit from my dearest friend, from Florida. I have not seen her in 5 years. Thank you. Vicki

 
At May 25, 2013 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Chantelle said...

Definitely some great beach weather to relax and read :)

 
At May 25, 2013 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

I'm looking forward to spending time with my son

 
At May 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to sunny days and cool drinks. :)

 
At May 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Swimming, Swimming, and yes more swimming

 
At May 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Debra Guillen said...

I look forward to spending more time with my kids

 
At May 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Fear Street said...

My summer is going to be completely empty.

Thanks for the chance to win :)

-Amber Terry-

 
At May 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM , Blogger msrodeobrat said...

i look forward to going on vacation
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

 
At May 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope I can go the beach :-)

 
At May 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

just relaxing
vmkids3 at msn dot com

 
At May 25, 2013 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Deb S. said...

I'm looking forward to hanging out at the ocean

 
At May 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM , Blogger smilekisses said...

Yard sales and outdoor concerts

 
At May 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to gardening and grilling out.

 
At May 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Kim Smith said...

I am looking forward to spending time with the kids

 
At May 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Fresh veggies!

 
At May 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to going swimming. I love the water.

 
At May 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM , Blogger bunnyswagg said...

We are looking forward to bbqing and going to the beach a lot. We will also be doing some roadtrips to see family so we're very excited.

 
At May 25, 2013 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Veronica Lee said...

I'm looking forward to our 2nd term school break! We're planning a beach vacation. Yayyyy!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 1:07 AM , Blogger HappyEnchilada said...

Seeing the Cincinnati Reds with the kids!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

relaxing evening walks to the riverfront with the family and dog

 
At May 26, 2013 at 3:01 AM , Blogger stacey dempsey said...

I always looke forward to tubing down the river with my kids

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Kristi Price said...

I am a Florida girl so it is definitely going to the beach which is only 20 miles away. I just love the sand, salt air, sound of the waves, feeding the sea gulls, collecting seashells, building sandcastles and my most favorite part...putting my chair at the water's edge and soaking up the sun while wiggling my toes in the ocean. :)

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Shea =) said...

doing some home remodeling =)

sheabalentine@yahoo.com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Robin T said...

Going to the beach

rtrexel@gmail.com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:38 AM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

i am looking forward to swimming this summer
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

tony l smoaks on rafflecopter

 
At May 26, 2013 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Literary Winner said...

I'm looking forward to not living in the car!

maggie at literary winner dot com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM , Blogger DC said...

I'm looking forward to renovating our backyard.

 
At May 26, 2013 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Chels said...

I'm looking forward to swimming in our pool!

chelsknits at hotmail dot com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM , Blogger amanda mclemore said...

I am looking forward to laying in the sun.

 
At May 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to going camping with my family!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Krista W. said...

I'm looking forward to getting to do a lot of wedding planning this summer!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 1:33 PM , Blogger bbrittbrat1398 said...

My family reunion next month.
Brittney House BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

My son's birthday at the end of June
Nicole Carter Weasley
raventally00@aol.com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM , Blogger johnnyp said...

im looking forward fishing

 
At May 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Gamer Girl M.D. said...

I will be writing a research paper and submitting it to a peer reviewed journal so I can apply for the PhD program where I work.

 
At May 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM , Blogger michedt said...

I'm looking forward to going swimming.
Michelle Tucker

 
At May 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Priscilla S. said...

I'm looking forward to iced coffee everyday and all the great, fresh fruit!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Karrie said...

visiting the beach

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Tara W said...

I'm looking forward to keeping my nieces.
Tara Woods

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

I am looking forward to spending time with relatives.

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to swimming.
Rachel Ellis on Rafflecopter

 
At May 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Suz said...

I'm looking forward to swimming.

 
At May 26, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Melissa Storms said...

I am looking forward to visiting thr Jersey shore this summer.
upstatemissy@gmail.com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to spending some days at our pool with my kids!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 10:14 PM , Blogger hedgerhousehold said...

sleeping in!
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

 
At May 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Kasee said...

I'm looking forward to a few weeks WITHOUT schoolwork!! A year and a half of homeschooling my two youngest is all I can take. They're done next week, and will be starting public school in August. YaY!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Candie L said...

I look forward to sleeping in. thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At May 27, 2013 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to the end of cold weather

 
At May 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM , Blogger buzzd said...

Going to the beach

 
At May 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Crystal F said...

I'm looking forward to weekends full of softball. My daughter plays on a travel team so we practically live on a softball field. Thank you!
crystalfaulkner2000 at yahoo dot com

 
At May 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Tabathia B said...

to taking my kids to the beach

 
At May 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Sarahplus3 said...

Sleeping in!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Sarahplus3 said...

Sleeping in!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Betsy Barnes said...

I'm looking forward to a nice, quiet summer, no plans :)

 
At May 27, 2013 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Krazy Kat Freebies said...

I'm looking forward to sunshine and swimming!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

I look forward to family BBQ's!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Chip said...

Looking forward to lazy days with my kids.

Entered under Jill

 
At May 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM , Blogger amanda hoffman said...

looking forward to swimming

 
At May 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM , Blogger slehan said...

Going to the botanic gardens.
Thanks for the contest.

slehan at juno dot com

 
At May 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM , Blogger daveshir2005 said...

I can't wait to go boating

daveshir2005@yahoo.com
fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

 
At May 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM , Blogger eclairre said...

going to the beach

 
At May 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

We will be spending alot of time at the Legoland water park!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to the family outings and the Barbecue's I am just not looking forward to the heat

 
At May 27, 2013 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Breanne said...

Camping

 
At May 27, 2013 at 4:18 PM , Blogger IcyPinkLemonade said...

Swimming outside!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 4:58 PM , Blogger AEKZ2 said...

I'm looking forward to visiting family out east

 
At May 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Clair Shumack said...

I look forward to being in the sunshine!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Amy N. said...

I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my son at the park and pool. And ... welcoming a new nephew.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to many camping trips and hanging out with my new pup.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Shani Smet said...

longer evening and the daylight that will last longer too :)

 
At May 27, 2013 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Leslie S. said...

I am looking forward to the veggies from my first garden this summer.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like going to the park with my kids.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM , Blogger jody cowan said...

My son is home and going to the beach.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to some hot sunny weather, and days outside with my kids.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Nelda said...

Relaxing and spending time with the children.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Bakersdozen said...

I am looking forward to going on some family outings. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At May 27, 2013 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to going to Silver Dollar city

 
At May 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM , Blogger candy said...

fishing with my kids wilcarvic
[at]gmail[dot[com]]

 
At May 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

My son's high school graduation!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Brian E. said...

Thanks for the giveaway…swimming with our kids !

Rafflecopter: Bryan E.

 
At May 27, 2013 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Miricle said...

I'm looking forward to camping!

 
At May 27, 2013 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Caitlin said...

swimming!
gokarter418 (at) aol (dot) com

 
At May 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Betty C said...

I'm looking forward to getting fresh veggies from our garden.

willitara [at] gmail [dot] com

 
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 304 of 304

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home