You will need:
* 1 package brownie mix (the size for a 13x9 inch pan)
* oil, water and eggs for the brownies
* 1 tub of cream cheese frosting
* 1 package milk chocolate chips
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 3 cups Rice Krispy cereal
Again, you could make the brownies and the cream cheese frosting from scratch but that's just crazy talk. I don't have that much free time on my hands =o)
Make the brownies according to the package. (Little helpers are great with this step!)
Cook until done and then let it cool. When it is cool, frost with the tub of frosting. Yes, I used the entire tub of frosting. I'm not a waster =o) Again, little hands are great for this step.
Pretty simple so far, right?
In a saucepan over low heat combine the peanut better and milk chocolate chips. Stir until completely melted. Then add the rice krispy cereal. Mix together and then pour over the frosting layer.