* 2 1/4 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 large eggs
Preheat over to 325. (This is if you are using a muffin top pan. If you are not, preheat over to 375.)
* Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
* Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
* Gradually beat in flour mixture.
* Stir in white chocolate chips.
* Then I crumbled up the pop tarts and folded them into the dough. Yum, right???
I cooked them in my muffin top pan because it is my new favorite way to make cookies. (Hopefully you didn't miss my post here about it and the delicious chocolate chip s'more cookies.)
Bake for about 13 minutes but check often. If they are getting brown on the sides they are done. (I like chewy cookies.)
The Pop Tarts are delicious inside the cookies and the raspberry taste is heavenly.
Enjoy and try to not eat them all in one sitting... I dare you.
I link up to the great linky parties in my sidebar. Come check them out!