I'm in love. I know, crazy, right? Yep, I am. With this taco dip! It's so darn delicious it makes me want to scream "muy bien! Mas pro favor!!!" Do you like how I did that? A little Spanish for you =o)
But seriously. This dip is amazing! It's called dip but that makes it sound like you can't eat the entire bowl for dinner. So maybe I'll call it a casserole. Then I can eat it for dinner, right? Either way... it quickly disappeared in my house.
The recipe came from my Pampered Chef consultant. I had a Pampered Chef party not that long ago and this is what we made. Oh my. Have you heard of Pampered Chef? I am addicted to their stuff. That and the little magazine cookbooks in the grocery check out aisle. Oh yeah, and shortbread cookies. =o) I love all their stuff and to feed my addiction I have a party every year in October/November. And I usually score about $150 worth of free products each year. How cool is that?!?! So I have a TON of Pampered Chef things and I love them all.
But let's get back to the dip. Oh, sweet dip. I mean casserole!
* 1 can (9 ounces) bean dip
* 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 Tbs. taco seasoning mix
* 1 garlic clove, pressed
* 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/2 medium tomato, diced
* 2 green onions, thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup olives, sliced (but I left these out)
* 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh cilantro
The first thing I did, of course, is double the recipe! It sounded so good I wanted leftovers.
* Preheat over to 350 degrees.
* Spread dip over bottom of pan. (I used my Pampered Chef deep covered baker).
* Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic.
* Spread cream cheese mixture over beans.
* Top with grated cheese.
* Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
* Top with diced tomato, green onion, and cilantro.
* Garnish with extra sour cream if you would like.
What do you think? Does it look oh so tasty?
It tastes even better!
I'm linking this recipe to some of the great linky parties in my sidebar!